Your Success Formula for Next Year
Simple Activities – Big Results!
Want to increase your income per hour next year so you can have a life? Learn the success formula of top selling agents –
7 simple activities that will make next year your best year so far!
Creator of the popular Ninja Selling sales training system, Larry Kendall is a sought-after speaker and top performing agent. He holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Kansas State University and has engaged in the real estate business for 30 years. He is Chairman and one of the founding partners of The Group, Inc., a real estate firm owned equally by its sales associates and staff. Presently, the firm has 240 sales associates in seven offices throughout Northern Colorado. In 2002, Realtor Magazine named The Group, Inc. “The Most Productive Real Estate Company in the United States”, according to ranking by the National Association of Realtors. The Group was also named the top company in two categories, the highest dollar sales volume per associate, and the highest number of average transaction sides closed per associate. In 2004, The Group, Inc. was recognized for the highest number of average transaction sides closed per associate among the top 100 real estate companies in the country.
Larry’s community activities include:
- 2006 Colorado Realtor of the year
- 2005 Inductee into the Colorado State University
- Everitt Real Estate Center Hall of Fame
- 2003 and 2004 Business Leader of the Year, Fort Collins
- Special Achievement Award – National Association of Realtors, Council of Residential Specialists
- Past-President of the Fort Collins Colorado Chamber of Commerce
- Past-Realtor of the Year by the Fort Collins Board of Realtors
- Business Person of the Year by Business World Magazine
- Entrepreneur of the Year by Fort Collins Incorporated
- Past-President of the Fort Collins Area United Way
- Former Member of the Larimer County Open Lands Board