Your Database is a Lead Goldmine!
REALTOR® at The Korn Team, Keller Williams Master Faculty, Certified Business Coach – CoachKorn.com
Join Brad Korn as he shows you how to get the most out of your existing lead database! While buying leads is always an option, Brad will share his proven techniques for working with leads! Brad will also show you what the optimal Drip System looks like. Is once a month communication to your database enough? Learn the answer to this question and more in this Webinar!
In this Webinar, Brad will share:
- What is a CMS (Contact Management System), and how a workable database differs from your rolodex
- How to feed your database every day
- What “touches” are successful. Your email drip campaign may be costing you thousands of dollars in lost commissions without using the right types of communications!
- Who do you put in your CMS
- How to automate your business
- The power of a handwritten note
Brad has set up a special resource site for webinar attendees.
About Brad Korn
Brad Korn is an International Speaker with Keller Williams and a Certified Business Coach whose insights can be found on his website, CoachKorn.com. Based in the Kansas City, Missouri area, Brad has consistently been #1 in sales for Keller Williams Eastland Office out of over 100 agents, and in 2009 was featured on HGTV. He and his wife Sonya have over 18 years of experience in real estate, and are principal members of the Korn Team.