Treat Your Buyers Like Royalty
Stephen Haas & Cindy Marchant
Create Raving Fans and Repeat Business with Superior Service
REALTOR®, NUMBER1EXPERT, ABR
The Haas Team, Koenig & Strey GMAC Real Estate
The Marchant Team, Keller Williams
Stephen Haas has a 100% success rate with his buyers and sellers. Why? Because he creates raving fans out of his leads by treating them like royalty and providing them with detailed information that most of his competition either don’t know about or just can’t be bothered to do.
Cindy uses Social Media and live classes to educate and attract buyers, especially first time home buyers. Out of the 115 homes she sold last year, 25% of them were sold to first time homebuyers! Reach those first time home buyers where they live, and learn how to structure your own first time homebuyer class for optimum results.
Together, Stephen and Cindy will present a complete service strategy for all homebuyers!
In this Webinar:
- Stephen will show you the tools he uses to make his service remarkable.
- Hear Stephen’s story; why and how he serves his clients and leads so well.
- Most real estate agents want to build a strong referral business, learn from Stephen how to guarantee this.
- Take away Stephen’s simple system to help you boost your own success rate with buyers and sellers.
- Learn how Cindy targets first time homebuyers with both social media like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and more traditional methods.
- See how Cindy structures her first time home buyer classes for optimum results.
- Take away other ideas on catering to first time home buyers.
After a long career in sales, marketing and management, it didn’t take Stephen Haas long in the real estate business to become an award-winning producer selling over $175 million and joining the ranks of the top Realtors nationally. After only 5 months from the time Koenig & Strey GMAC Real Estate acquired his office, he was tapped to become its Manager from 2001-2004. He came back to sales in 2004 starting The Haas Team with his wife Caryn, a Realtor® also with Koenig & Strey.
Cindy Marchant has been a highly successful real estate professional in the Indianapolis market since 2001. Citing The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren as her inspiration, Cindy felt a calling to work more with people, leaving a position as a controller at local hospital to pursue a career in real estate. Her career move proved to be a wise one; Cindy has achieved national recognition first with RE/MAX ranking 3rd in sales for all RE/MAX agents in 2006, and then with Keller Williams receiving national recognition while ranking in the top 1% in the Indianapolis market. As she believes it is important to give back to others in need, she donates a portion of her commissions to charity of her clients’ choice on their behalf. Cindy is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and holds her MBA from Indiana University.