Thriving in Turbulent Times
Top Selling Agents that thrive in turbulent markets have certain mindsets and skill sets and actions that differentiate themselves from their peers. Well-known “Ninja Selling” instructor and top agent Larry Kendall will show you specific examples in each of these three areas, and how you can adopt these strategies for your own business.
- Learn how “Absorption Rate Positioning” can help you sell more properties.
- Detect and anticipate market trends through working with statistics in your local real estate area.
- Principles to live by as an agent no matter what state the economy is in!
- Quickly and easily target your contacts that are most likely to want to buy or sell real estate in the near future.
Creator of the popular Ninja Selling sales training system, Larry Kendall is a sought-after speaker and top performing agent. He holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Kansas State University and has engaged in the real estate business for 30 years. He is Chairman and one of the founding partners of The Group, Inc., a real estate firm owned equally by its sales associates and staff. Presently, the firm has 240 sales associates in seven offices throughout Northern Colorado. In 2002, Realtor Magazine named The Group, Inc. “The Most Productive Real Estate Company in the United States”, according to ranking by the National Association of Realtors. The Group was also named the top company in two categories, the highest dollar sales volume per associate, and the highest number of average transaction sides closed per associate. In 2004, The Group, Inc. was recognized for the highest number of average transaction sides closed per associate among the top 100 real estate companies in the country.
Larry’s community activities include:
- 2006 Colorado Realtor of the year
- 2005 Inductee into the Colorado State University
- Everitt Real Estate Center Hall of Fame
- 2003 and 2004 Business Leader of the Year, Fort Collins
- Special Achievement Award – National Association of Realtors, Council of Residential Specialists
- Past-President of the Fort Collins Colorado Chamber of Commerce
- Past-Realtor of the Year by the Fort Collins Board of Realtors
- Business Person of the Year by Business World Magazine
- Entrepreneur of the Year by Fort Collins Incorporated
- Past-President of the Fort Collins Area United Way
- Former Member of the Larimer County Open Lands Board
- Director of First Bank Holding Company