The E-Myth for Real Estate Agents
Why Most Real Estate Businesses Don’t Work and What To Do About It
Running a successful real estate business is a juggling act. You need expertise in your practice area to provide services to clients. You also need the know-how to run a small business. When you first started in real estate, you were probably never taught what you really needed to know about running a real estate business, including marketing, budgeting, advertising, negotiating skills, hiring and management strategies and more. Since then, what training has prepared you to run your business? The E-Myth Real Estate Agent fills this knowledge gap, giving you a complete toolkit for either starting a real estate business from scratch or maximizing an existing real estate practice, giving you the results you need to get off the real estate roller coaster. Loaded with practical, powerful advice you can easily use, this one-stop guide helps you realize all the benefits that come with a consistent, persistent, thriving real estate agent business.
Having a real estate business can seem like a daunting task, with too few hours in the day, too many petty issues, and a constant struggle to create and implement systems to help you grow. The E-Myth Real Estate Agent offers you a road map that follows the E-Myth principals to not only create a self-sufficient, growing, and highly profitable real estate business, but will also help you build that business into an empire that can expand your real estate team or business across the globe. You will be able to take your real estate business to levels you didn’t think possible with this unique guide!
Combining the wisdom of renowned business development expert, Michael E. Gerber, and the real estate expertise of Brad Korn, The E-Myth Real Estate Agent equips you with the knowledge to:
- Liberate yourself from the predictable and often overwhelming tyranny of unprofitable, unproductive, and time-consuming routines
- Transform yourself from a successful real estate agent into an automated real estate machine, selling more properties with less effort
- Rethink your practice, shifting from tactical thinking (working “in” your business) to strategic thinking (working “on” your business)
- Stop trading time for dollars and manage those processes through the ultimate systems that will deliver an incredible experience to your clients and customers and will allow you to add people for leverage and the system will ensure everything gets done, which becomes your Management System—for everything you do
- And implement innovative systems to produce consistent results as your practice grows.
About Brad Korn:
Brad has been selling real estate for over 25 years . However, he didn’t have a very successful start. In his first 3 years in business Brad comments, “I made less than the average agent. I probably should have gotten out of real estate, but I’m glad I didn’t.” Over the past 22 years, Brad and his team have experienced huge growth, several of those years doubling in volume. What’s his secret? “I am an education sponge,” Brad says. He takes time to attend conferences, seminars and network with other agents, then he implements the plans and ideas. Now, Brad and his team are recognized nationally as one of the top real estate teams in the country.
- Most recent accomplishment is working with Michael Gerber, #1 Business Guru author to write E-Myth Real Estate Agent due for release in 2017
- Brad & The Korn Team were featured in 2 episodes of HGTV’s “My House is Worth What?” #1 in office awards for 18 Years and running. Most recent, most listings out of 300 agents. Brad has taken his listing inventory (in a tight market) from 4 listings to 33 listings in just 2 1/2 months. Featured in the Top 10 in Keller Williams Greater Heartland Region throughout the past 10 years (7 state area)
- One of 200 Top Agents in the world and also a Speaker/Trainer/Panelist for the CybersStars organization.
- We are a group of the top Techy and world’s top Realtors who meet once a year at our CyberStars Summit and share regularly how we use technology to help our clients take advantage of current market conditions and run successful real estate businesses
- National Trainer/Speaker on Keller Williams International Faculty contributing to training materials and speaking/training at local, state, regional and national events to thousands of agents.
- Founding Member of author, John Maxwell’s, coaching team
- Real Estate Agent coach & Technology coach for MAPS for several years coaching over 48 one on one top producing agents each month
- For 7 years, Brad coached the top Mortgage Professionals throughout the country with Maximum Acceleration (a Loan Toolbox Company)
- March 2007 featured as Howard Brinton’s StarPower Star of the Month interview
- Featured in National ‘REALTOR® Magazine’ publication for “Top 10 Most Profitable Websites”
- Featured in ‘Real Estate Magazine’, a national publication in an article about Successful Partners in Marriage and Real Estate
- Winner of National “Who’s Gonna Make it Big” Contest with HomeStore.com and Realtor.com and presented the grand prize at the National Association of Realtors conference
- Interview with Real Estate Performance Systems, CyberStars, Howard Brinton, Masters of Real Estate, Keller Williams, Agent Mountain and many other real estate venues
- Speaker/Trainer for Several Real Estate Functions, including several WCR (Women’s Council of REALTORS®) and Local, State, Regional and National Conferences throughout the US and Canada