New Demographics Promote Housing Recovery
Investors, First Timers and Foreign Buyers lead the way
Chief Executive Officer of RE/MAX®
Please join us for an exclusive webinar with RE/MAX CEO Margaret Kelly. She will tell us why she thinks the housing turn-around is for real and what factors will ensure a continuing recovery. She will also reveal what the new real estate marketplace will look like and how you can be prepared for success. Her insights on market performance and developing trends have made her a popular guest on numerous news programs, so don’t miss your opportunity to hear her insights and ask her your questions And, as always, it’s free!
About Margaret M. Kelly
Most Americans know Margaret Kelly as the RE/MAX CEO who talks candidly about the real estate market in her popular television commercials. Viewers can tell from her message that she is passionate about helping both consumers and real estate agents navigate today’s marketplace.
Joining the RE/MAX network in 1987 as a Financial Analyst, Margaret’s passion for making a difference propelled her through a series of leadership positions to being named Vice President in 1992, Senior Vice President in 1997, President in 2002 and CEO in 2005. She is now responsible for all aspects of RE/MAX operations across North America and in over 80 countries around the world.
With her high-profile position as CEO of a global real estate franchisor, Margaret is always mindful of her humble roots, learning business basics in her family’s machine shop in Detroit. She received a Bachelor of Business Administration in finance and accounting from Walsh College in Troy, Michigan.
- Board of Managers of RE/MAX, LLC
- Board of Directors of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank, Denver Branch
- Board of Directors of The National Association of REALTORS®
- Regis Jesuit High School Council of Regents
- Honorary Doctorate of Laws – Walsh College, Troy, Michigan – 2006
- Outstanding Alumni Award – American Association of Community Colleges – 2005
- Outstanding Alumni Award – Oakland Community College – 2004
- Top Women in Mortgage Banking and Real Estate Services Award – 2011
- Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders – 2009
- Real Estate’s 25 Most Influential Thought Leaders – 2006
- mbassador Award – Susan G. Komen for the Cure® – 2010
- Top 100 Irish Americans – 2010
- Certified Residential Broker
- Guest Anchor – CNBC’s “The Call”
- Guest Appearances:
- International Women’s Forum
- And much more!