Negotiations Using Scripts & Dialogues
ABR, CDPE, CRS, ERS, SFR, SRES www.alexissellshomes.com
Agents need to be successful at having the right answers at the right time. You can turn most situations around just by responding in ways that build trust and confidence with your clients.
In this exclusive webinar, you will learn:
- The best words and strategies to use in overcoming the most common objections.
- The best answers/scripts for sellers who are interviewing other agents.
- How to drive the sellers to the correct market price.
- How to get buyers and sellers to do what they need to do.
- Answers to buyer’s remorse.
- How to ask the right questions & learn what to say and when to say it.
- Answers to the most common buyer and seller objections.
Get Alexis’s Listing Appointment Profile Sheet HERE!
Alexis has been in real estate for the past 34 years all with ERA Real Estate. Her many awards and accomplishments include:
- The #1 ERA Agent Nationwide three times
- Currently ranked in the top 10 ERA agents in the nation
- #2 in the Nation for Closed Sales with Home Warranty
- Recognized as one of the Top 25 Most Powerful Women in NW Florida by Climate Magazine
- Nominated for the Area Women in Business Award
- Named to “Who’s Who”” in Residential Real Estate
- Named in the “TOP 300 Real Estate Agents in the Nation” by NAR Realtor Magazine
- Ranked Among the Top 1/10 of 1% of all Real Estate Agents Nationwide
- Over 4100 closed residential real estate transactions.
In the town of Pensacola, Florida, Alexis is somewhat a local celebrity. Bus benches and billboards carry her picture and she can be seen on local cable TV with her own call in talk show. She is active in her local Association of REALTORS® and has served as Vice-President and Treasurer and Director for the Pensacola Association of REALTORS®. She is an active Rotarian, as well as a member of Pensacola Bay Area Impact 100, and serves on the Board of Directors for Rebuild NW Florida. She was recently appointed by Florida Governor Scott to be on the Board of Directors of the Escambia County Early Learning Coalition.