Marketing Luxury Homes
Best Selling Author, Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
Jim will cover the following to help you promote your luxury listings:
- Creating Buzz by Seeding Affluent Networks
- Unique Signage
- Luxury Listing Flyers
- The Secret System for Creating “Can’t Miss” Marketing Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- The Myth of Print Marketing
- Tapping into Emotion
- Targeting Multiple Buyer Groups
- Location, Location, Location: Placing Ads Where Affluent Buyers Find Them
- Four Ways to Take Picture-Perfect HD Quality Photos
- Qualified Open Houses
- Luxury Home Marketing Online
- Web Pages and Domains: Making It Easy to Find Your Luxury Listing Online
- Advertising Your Luxury Listing Online
- Video and Virtual Tours
- Responding to an Email Inquiry
- Email Marketing to Other Luxury Home Specialists
- Tracking the Results
About Jim Remley:
Jim is a nationally recognized expert in the field of residential real estate. Entering the real estate industry at the age of 19 he began an unlikely rise from college drop out to real estate Rock Star by becoming ranked in the top 1% of REALTORS® nationwide. Implementing game changing strategies and deploying the latest technology advances Jim shattered sales records by listing over 150 properties in one twelve month period. At 24 he opened his first Real Estate Company and grew the company to 17 offices becoming the largest independent real estate company in the State of Oregon.
After selling the firm Jim went on to become a sought after instructor for the National Association of REALTORS as well as the co-founder of the Luxury Home Council. As the author of the prestigious Accredited Luxury Home Specialist Designation (ALHS) and three bestselling books including Sell Your Home in Any Market Jim has appeared on numerous television and radio programs and been interviewed on CNN’s Open House.
Today Jim leads one of the largest real estate firms in the state of Oregon with over $650 million dollars in sales volume a year with just over 100 active Brokers. As a consultant, author, speaker, and trainer Jim has one mission – to create abundance through simplicity of action.