Instagram and Pinterest in Real Estate
How to Leverage Photo-Driven Social Platforms for Your Business
When it comes to social media, we are living in the Photo Economy. Photos are everywhere in social media and two emerging social media platforms – Instagram and Pinterest are hotter then ever. But how can you leverage these two platforms in a way that makes sense for your business? Join us for our next webinar with Katie Lance, CEO and Owner of Katie Lance Consulting. Katie has been blogging and teaching social media for more than four years and runs an exclusive social media firm working with some of the top tech and real estate companies. She understands first-hand the importance of making the most of these platforms – whether you are a large brokerage or an individual agent.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to decide on which platform to invest time on
- How to maximize your time on Instagram and Pinterest
- Katie’s favorite “tricks of the trade” – a few things that can make a huge difference in gaining traction on Pinterest and Instagram (and business)
- How to leverage Pinterest and Instagram to drive traffic to your blog and/or website.
- Examples of real estate professionals and how they are using these platforms to keep in touch with their clients, build relationships and build business.
Katie is the CEO and Owner of Katie Lance Consulting. Katie specializes in social media strategy and content development, and works with mid to large sized brands in the technology and real estate industries. Katie is a nationally known keynote speaker at conferences and events, teaching the latest tools and strategies in social media, mobile and technology trends. She is a frequent blogger and contributor to Inman News and The Huffington Post and is passionate about all things tech and empowering women in leadership. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and 2 beautiful boys.