Converting Social Media into Cold Hard Cash
Learn how to create Facebook ads in this special 1 hour webinar for real estate agents. National SEO & Social Media Trainer, Steve Haren will demonstrate how to create effective Facebook ads in real time with tips that will help beginners and seasoned users.
This is no ordinary Social Media introductory training series. We will offer detailed instructions on creating real Facebook ad campaigns and how to monitor them for true success. Attendees WILL leave with information they can use to truly make a difference in their Real Estate Career. Here is some of what we will cover in this in-depth training:
- The importance of Business Manager and Ads Manager.
- Identify the different kinds of ads on Facebook, which to use when, and how to build them.
- How to build the proper audience.
- How Facebook Ads can create expanded engagement with active real estate consumers and diversify agent and brokerage marketing strategies to include the large audience utilizing Facebook.
- what he envisions for his firm and from the iBuyer opportunity as a whole.
Over the past 17 years, Steve Haren has helped hundreds of brokers and tens of thousands of agents realign their marketing efforts to save money and generate consumer engagement more effectively. Steve is a licensed REALTOR, Army veteran, and founder of the Celtic Branding Marketing Method, with experience training real estate professionals to use social media, audience targeting, and Search Engine Optimization to make their businesses more self-sufficient.
Register to view this Webinar:
I confirm that the contact information I have provided is my information, and I consent to receiving your emails, calls, prerecorded messages, voicemails and texts, which may involve automated means, whether to provide me information or to market your products. Message & data rates may apply. I understand that this consent is not required in order to make a purchase, this consent applies even if I have registered my phone number on the national Do Not Call registry, and I can revoke my consent at any time.