Business Planning for 2010
Join John Bendall as he shares his sure-fire business planning methods. Learn what your biggest priorities should be for 2010 from this top broker!
John shares these proven planning techniques:
- Reflect on your business for 2009, create goals from successes, create a focus group of clients for feedback.
- How to create many different funnels to feed leads into your business throughout the year.
- Ideas on planning email and calendars for the year.
- Advice on your Advertising budget.
- Realistic, achievable planning.
- Advice on the variety of real estate business you can pursue!
You may also want to download John Bendall’s worksheets
STAR POWER™ Star, e-Pro, CRS, GRI Institute for RE/MAX and STAR POWER™
RE/MAX Classic Group
John Bendall earned his real estate license in November, 1986, because he thought about buying houses and fixing them up, just like everybody else in the mid-1980’s. John soon learned the tricks of the trade from his coach, Dwight Hathaway of the Hathaway Agency. In 1991 John moved his business to Bridgewater. With speed and agility, John learned the area, refined his skills and soon became a Major League agent. Within four years he grew his business from zero to helping over 300 families. To date in 2003 John and his team have helped over 800 families. With glowing testimonials and client referrals John and his team continue to exceed their clients expectations. Adding to his success John consistently analyzes the market by looking at the percentages of sales of listings, sales to buyers and listings sold to his own buyers growing higher and higher. The percentage of referrals grows along with them. – http://www.centralnewjerseyhomes.com/a-realtor-agent-broker.asp