3 Critical Sales Cycles You MUST Know
Join Michael J. Maher, North America’s Most Referred Real Estate Professional and #1 International Bestselling Author of (7L), as he describes in a lively and educational session the 3 Critical Sales Cycles You MUST Know in 2015. The coming year poses an incredible opportunity as Maher shares his unique and somewhat controversial perspective on sales opportunities. Bring pen and paper, as those fans of Maher know, his sessions come loaded with actionable content ready for the market. Could be the hour that changes your sales career, perhaps even your life.
His story is one for the movies. Born into a family living in a shack in a small town in Kansas and knowing only poverty, food stamps, and hand-me-down clothes, Michael J. Maher conquered incredible challenges and a near-death experience to be known by many different titles:
- Hall of Famer
- Star Power Star
- Referral Guru
- North America’s Most Referred Real Estate Professional
- #1 International Bestselling Author – with the same book twice!
- Highest-Rated Real Estate Book in History on Amazon.com (over 250 Reviews)
- Please note that the Kindle edition of (7L) is ranked #1 in THREE categories at the time of this writing
- Top-rated Speaker
- Founder and Father of the Generosity Generation, the Global Referral Community of the World’s Most Referred Professionals
- CEO of REFERCO, the world’s leading authority in supporting and servicing referral-based businesses
Michael J. Maher is endorsed by such powerhouses as Dave Ramsey, Zig Ziglar, Gary Keller, Dave Liniger, Todd Duncan, Bob Burg, Dr. Ivan Misner, and many more.
Consistently rated the top-ranked speaker by meeting planners, audiences, and hosts for over 15 years, Michael J. Maher inspires audiences with his powerful, true story. In a fast-paced, high-energy, often-hilarious session, Michael doesn’t just entertain, he provides actionable strategies and tactics to create behavior change that helps businesses get more referrals now.
The Generosity Generation is a kinder, gentler, and yet far more productive form of selling. Michael’s wisdom and system help business owners have a business that not only feeds their family, but also feeds their soul.
Michael grew up in Kansas City, still owns a real estate company there, and now lives in Atlanta, GA with his wife, Sheri, son, Max, and Jack Russell Terrier, Lucky.