Increase Your Leads with Instagram & IGTV
With more than 800 million monthly active users, Instagram is rolling out updates and new tools weekly. IGTV is a new app designed for watching long-form, full-screen vertical videos from your favorite Instagram creators. Instagram Stories have added another interesting avenue to reach potential attendees. Instagram works especially well when paired with Facebook, as pictures shared to Facebook from Instagram receive 23% more engagement than images published directly on Facebook itself.
If you would like to…
- Increase your business success?
- Generate more leads and sales using first-class strategies?
- Dominate with these proven, productive, and up to date social marketing techniques?
…then this course is PERFECT for you!
Why You SHOULD use Instagram for Your Business?
- Instagram has 800 million active monthly users.
- 80% of Users Follow a Business on Instagram
- Over 95 million photos are shared on Instagram daily
- An Estimated 71% of US Businesses Use Instagram
- The platform is used by 59% of internet users between the ages of 18 and 29 and 33% of internet users between the ages of 30 and 49
- Instagram works especially well when paired with Facebook, as pictures shared to Facebook from Instagram receive 23% more engagement than images published via Facebook itself.
Learn how to…
- Produce Photos and Video with Canva, Quik, and Legend
- Set-Up Your Instagram Business Account
- Generate Instagram Stories and Cross Promote
- Set-up Instagram Highlights Cover Art and Display
- Automate sharing Instagram content to Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, Pinterest, and Facebook
- Select and utilize hashtags to increase engagement
- Create an IGTV Channel
- Upload a vertical video to IGTV
In 2017 Marki was Guest Editor of REALTOR® Magazine, March/April edition. As a REALTOR®, Marki has earned the REALTOR® Achievement Award and The President’s Award from the Chicago Association of REALTORS®. By consistently offering sound industry analysis and professional guidance, Marki’s expertise has been featured in The Chicago Tribune, Chicago Agent Magazine, Forbes, REALTOR® Magazine and has also been included on CBSNews Chicago and CNBC.
In 2010, Marki was named the Illinois Real Estate Educator of the Year. Marki began her career in education in 1993 and currently works as a speaker and coach, teaching social media and technology classes for the National Association of REALTORS®, REBAC, REBI, University of Chicago-Polsky Center, Goldman Sachs 10k Small Businesses, and REALOGY. Marki holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Management from Chicago State University a Master’s in Business Administration from Saint Xavier University, and over fifty real estate related licenses, certifications, and designations. With over 25 years of marketing experience, Marki Lemons-Ryhal a fifth generation entrepreneur has established herself as an award-winning social media speaker and course author. In a market where change is the only constant factor, Marki has used her dynamic, professional attitude and vast experience to become one of the top speakers in the country relying on content from one of the several real estate continuing education classes she has authored.