Wednesday, January 27, 2016 1:00 PM ET/
10 AM PT
Negotiating Contract to Close:
Tactics & Tips to Succeed!
#1 ERA Agent Nationwide
The interval between a buyer going under contract until the closing can be a treacherous time. Knowing what to say and when to say it can make or cost you thousands of dollars. It’s not always what you know that counts, but what you say that determines a positive outcome in any given situation.
Learn to be prepared. Alexis will share an arsenal of scripts to equip you for any situation, providing several different answers to the most common Contract to Closing objections. She does not shy away from the hardest questions; after this webinar neither will you.
What emotionally motivates each of the parties? Learn what to ask or say to satisfy the key human motivations driving negotiations. Understand the roles you unconsciously play in your negotiations and learn how to use them to create a winning outcome. Understanding the increasingly difficult circumstances after a buyer is under Contract leads to more Closings!
Watch this webinar and be able to:
- Handle the most difficult buyer and seller objections.
- Negotiate from a position of strength especially with the other agents.
- Know what to ask to get the parties on the same side, feeling you have their best interests at heart.
- Know what to say, when to say it and how to say it.
- Identify and handle issues before they happen.
- Earn more money and save yourself valuable time!
About Alexis Bolin:
Alexis has been in real estate for the past 37 years all with ERA Real Estate. Her many awards and accomplishments include:
- The #1 ERA Agent Nationwide three times
- Currently ranked in the top 10 ERA agents in the nation
- #2 in the Nation for Closed Sales with Home Warranty
- Recognized as one of the Top 25 Most Powerful Women in NW Florida by Climate Magazine
- Nominated for the Area Women in Business Award
- Named to "Who's Who"" in Residential Real Estate
- Named in the "TOP 300 Real Estate Agents in the Nation" by NAR Realtor Magazine
- Ranked Among the Top 1/10 of 1% of all Real Estate Agents Nationwide
- Over 4100 closed residential real estate transactions.
A great finish for a former waitress of 18 years and single Mom who once worked three waitress jobs to support her family.
In the town of Pensacola, Florida, Alexis is somewhat a local celebrity. Bus benches and billboards carry her picture and she can be seen on local cable TV with her own call in talk show. She is active in her local Association of REALTORS® and has served as Vice-President and Treasurer and Director for the Pensacola Association of REALTORS®. Also an active Rotarian as well as a member of Pensacola Bay Area Impact 100., serves on the Board of Directors for Rebuild NW Florida and was appointed by Florida Governor Scott to be on the Board of Directors of the Escambia County Early Learning Coalition.
A popular speaker, panelist and moderator Alexis is known in national and local circles for being the “Queen of overcoming objections and negotiating”. She was honored to be the keynote speaker at the ERA of Europe Convention in Paris, France and also at the Spanish Real Estate Convention in Barcelona, Spain. She has spoken at the NAR convention as well as the West Virginia Association of Realtors, Wisconsin Association of Realtors, Baton Rouge, LA Association of Realtors, Alabama and Florida Women’s Council of Realtors, the Florida Association of REALTORS® Convention. And numerous other real estate companies around the Nation.
Articles authored by Alexis have appeared in The National Association of Realtors Magazine, Florida Association of Realtors Magazine, Wisconsin Association of Realtors Magazine and the Certified Residential Specialist Magazine. Alexis is Certified John Maxwell Trainer and Speaker. She also served as a Cadre member for the Howard Brinton STAR POWER® Buyer University.
She is married to Michael who is also a real estate broker, has three children two of whom are licensed Realtors® and has two granddaughters.