Wednesday, September 18th, 2013 1:00 PM ET/10 AM PT
iPad For Real Estate:
Your Office, Anywhere
Founder of GoodLife Team
Director of Sales and Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
iPad is an essential tool for any Mobile Agent. Please join Garry Wise, iPad expert at GoodLife Team, to learn how to use iPad for Real Estate.
On this webinar, Garry will share:
- Which apps to use, which apps to ignore, and in what sequence to use them to conduct a completely paperless real estate transaction from beginning to end, on an iPad
- How you can save an average of FIVE HOURS on every real estate deal.
- How to do anything from anywhere, so that you NEVER have to go back to the office again (unless you want to, of course!).
- All the secrets we’ve learned from field testing iPad for the last three years.
- How to deliver a true "5-Star" experience to every one of your clients.
- How to gain immediate competitive advantage in your marketplace.
About Garry Wise:
Real estate is really all Garry has known since 1974, as he was born into a real estate family. In 1997, Garry created a luxury real estate team focused on providing exceptional real estate service to his customers. In 2005, Garry merged his company with GoodLife Team, and since that time he has been the Director of Sales and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at GoodLife Team. Garry, along with GoodLife Team’s CEO Krisstina Wise, have made it their personal mission to research and perfect using the iPad to facilitate a completely paperless transaction with buyers and sellers. Since 2010 GoodLife Team has won The Most Innovative Brokerage Award by Inman, been featured on the front page of the Money section in USA Today, and profiled by Apple as power users of the iPad. This exposure has launched them into the national spotlight as mobile and paperless experts in Real Estate, and they have spent the last 2 1/2 years perfecting their paperless systems.