Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Eastern
Giving the Consumer What the Consumer Wants:
Creating a Great Online and Offline Customer Experience
#1 Keller Williams Agent in NJ 2005 - Present, Top 10 KW Teams Worldwide
Annual Production for 2011 - on track for $75 Million (as of Nov 1)
Inman Top 100 Real Estate's Most Influential Leaders - 2011
#103 on Wall Street Journal Top Teams List Nationwide
Learn how the #1 Keller Williams Agent in New Jersey created a consumer-centric real estate business through use of social media, video, website engagement and her team of specialists. Sue is also the founder of www.HearItDirect.com, a series of real estate conferences held in local markets throughout the country featuring CONSUMERS on the conferences' panels. Sue will share some of the "AHAS" from our first event, which took place on December 7, 2011 in Charleston, SC.
And don't miss our live giveaway of two of Sue's HearItDirect DVD's! Each DVD is packed with over 6 hours of raw footage from her last seminar, plus many "AHA" moments. Register today!
About Sue Adler
As an "Outlier" who grew up in the real estate business, Sue has proven that it's possible to start over in any market and succeed. She was formerly the #2 Re/Max agent in Pennsylvania before moving to Short Hills, New Jersey and starting over in 2004. As a partner in the Keller Williams Short Hills, Summit, Chatham and Livingston offices, she quickly turned what was once "Sue Who?" and "Keller Who?" into household names in the NJ Midtown Direct real estate community.
- Inman Connect New York City and San Francisco
- Several Keller Williams Family Reunion and Mega Camp Panels
- Star Power Annual Conferences
- ORPI Annual Convention in Paris
- Woman's Council of Realtors
- Cyber Stars Summit
- Key Note: Social Media Summit, Lehigh Valley
- Two Interviews with Gary Keller for Agent Mountain
- 3-day Interview with Alex Charfen for Star Power - August 2010 Star
- Many regional events in the NY/NJ/PA area.